Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Wordex

This is my own personal dictionary of random words I came up with, from spelling errors(I am a robot...error...error) Said "Wordex" IS SOMEWHAT LIKE A POKEDEX, THOUGH SOMEwhat more along the lines of a dictionary of found, made up, or othewise nonsense words. The words I made up are as followed...

Higgyship
Higgilyship
Huggilyship

Superawsomeexcellence
Extrasuperawsomeexcellence
Ultimatesuperawsomeexcellence

Foody
Foodness
Foodnessity

Fantasticalawesomness
Superfantasticalawsomness
Superfantasticalultimateawsomnessity

Flipity
Flipitydo
Flipitydodaday

Meowithkabible
Meowithkabibility
Meowithkabibilexity

Rawrzlemarzle
Rawzlemarzlemeowzer
Rawzlemarzlegrawrzlemeowzer

Nooithkabbible
Nooithkabbiblerawr
Nootihkabbiblerawrrity

Stuffage
Stuffagekabbibles
Stuffagemuchagekabbiblefarity

Coolz
Coolzle
Coolzlesitany

No comments:

Post a Comment